For the Strava nazi's

I find this offensive, I just cracked the top ten for a segment in my area.

I also found "Hitler's Bali trip is spoiled" better, however it was the first of these I had seen.

placebo

Likes Dirt
They are pointing at Berlin on the map, so late March, start of April 1945. Hitler had been losing KOMs consistently since Stalingrad in February 1942, so any Strava Nazi with a similar record would be quite used to it. They would probably spend a lot of their time ranting and ordering astronomically priced useless shit off the internet in a vain hope to turn things around, while not bothering to buy things like spare tubes, chains, tyres, or gels. The Strava Nazi would then kill themselves, and be buried in their backyard by friends.

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
They are pointing at Berlin on the map, so late March, start of April 1945. Hitler had been losing KOMs consistently since Stalingrad in February 1942, so any Strava Nazi with a similar record would be quite used to it. They would probably spend a lot of their time ranting and ordering astronomically priced useless shit off the internet in a vain hope to turn things around, while not bothering to buy things like spare tubes, chains, tyres, or gels. The Strava Nazi would then kill themselves, and be buried in their backyard by friends.
That makes no sense.... The Internet didn't exist in 1942. ;)