Fork for an Amnthem 29er 2011

I am basically after a fork for my 2011 Anthem 29er. Looking for something second hand around the $3-400 mark. I would be happy with the standard fox one if I could find one in that price range. What else would be suitable and similar or better than the fox in that sort of price with a 15mm axle and 100mm of travel.
Thanks
Nicko

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Rockshox Sid or Reba
Some reasonable specials on chain reaction this week for forks, otherwise merlin cycles, though 15mm seem to be rare on that site ( also register for email notification, they do restock quite often and sell within a day)

$450 and your at brand new!

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I know little about the particular model but the X-Fusion Slide can be had locally from DIYMTB with the tapered steerer and the 15mm axle for $456.50. I think it's the same unit that a mate is running on his SS Specialized race bike...

Extra hundred gets you bigger stanchions and some travel adjustability.

Otherwise...check out the RB marketplace.

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont forget you'll either need to replace the upper half of the headset including cup to 1.1/8" in order to run a tapered headtube OR buy a fork with the E2/Overdrive Sized Tapered Headtube.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Dont forget you'll either need to replace the upper half of the headset including cup to 1.1/8" in order to run a tapered headtube OR buy a fork with the E2/Overdrive Sized Tapered Headtube.
No

He has a 2011 frame and headset

2012 onwards for 1 1/4