Fork Internals explination?

Hopper

Likes Dirt
I remember a quite a while ago, one of the members here (I think it was Rik?) was talking about how he was working on a thread that had an explination of many of the different fork internal designs. I havenever actually seen this thread and did a quic search and nothing came up. I was wondering if there is any chance of this thread eventually happening.

Rik

logged out
Hopper said:
I was wondering if there is any chance of this thread eventually happening.
The way I'm going, a detailed explanation of fork internals (with pics etc) by me will be a long time off :eek:
You can blame a rediscovery of relationships and reality as the cause for my abandonment of bikes for now :rolleyes: Don't worry, I have alot of info gathered and the inspiration to go through with it all, but I just don't have the time or motivation... sorry...
If someone else is willing to dig deep for a good cause, I have a complete dismantled/cutaway HSCV cartridge as well as an SSV and SPV rod that I wouldn't mind sending to a curious person for them to play with and write about.

Juls

Junior Marzocchi Tech
mmm.. I'd probably do the write up on the marz stuff,
I havn't had a hscv cart chopped up to proper explain that however in previous times.

Juls

t

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might be able to help out with the sherman range, i've rebuilt and upgraded so many times i'v lost count... oh and not too may peope know how to make a Sherman Air!