fork painting

allan_key

Likes Dirt
hey all

i no there have been heaps of theads on this so dont flame me im not gona ask how to do it.

iv noticed every one is painting there forks and other parts and i wanted to see the best paint jobs that are out there that people have done.

also if any one in melbourne is throwing out a F#%$ed over set off dirt jumpers or similar but the lowers are fine could i have them to put a paint job on, i wanted try doing a theme, like around the V logo or sumthing like that

but any way come on farkin show us your best home done paint jobs :D

ive done it a few times to forks pretty easy i didnt even bother to pull them appart just mask them up realy good and change grits start a 360grit the rise up
3 more grits up to 900 grit

heres one of my attempts

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a while ago now and my first go at painting, didn't turn out too bad though for a cheapish job.

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
they look really nice, looks like they came like that, how did you get hold of the stickers?
I was just asking someone the same thing and you can get them at your local bike shop or possibly off some of the online shops on here. :)

allan_key

Likes Dirt
do you have to prove that you actully have that brand? like if you asked for Bomber stickers do you have to prove that you have a set of Bombers?

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Nah mate. They are pretty much only interested in a sale. Probably not interested if your putting Bomber stickers on your Boxxers ;)