VIC Fork sale! Fox32 29 / 26 totems / 26 boxxers (Sold)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Swaps!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to sell. Bike 24 Le Toy. I purchased it on here last year but it still in the box it came in. Steerer is all 1.5.
I'm half seriously considering this, just to build for no real reason. You don't have a link to the original sale thread do you? I'd ask for a pic but don't want you unpack it just for me to go changing my mind like the fickle bastard I am.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
How much all posted with the stem. Seems like I should get them for future project.
Price included the stem, just forgot to make mention of it. Postage is usually around $25 so I'll settle for that. Might be a little more because the juggernaut forks aren't like regular 32s, but you'll be saving me from building a bike around them so I figure I'm way ahead

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Air Totems, YES....Spring Totems, not so sure...
bike is already heavy as fcuk, not sure if these will help the cause!
currently running frakenfork'd Lyrik 2 step air
They're lighter than boxxers, but not much else.

The olden lyriks are cool, 5mm skinnier but I honestly doubt anyone sub 100kg is going to notice that. The totems just flat out look obscene, that's the real drawcard.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
maybe I get them and just pull out the spring and replace it with a piece of dowel..
it is all about street cred ya know!
ps : its been years since I have been 5mm skinnier and sub 100Kg

safreek

Price included the stem, just forgot to make mention of it. Postage is usually around $25 so I'll settle for that. Might be a little more because the juggernaut forks aren't like regular 32s, but you'll be saving me from building a bike around them so I figure I'm way ahead

Done deal mate, shall I put the loot in your bank tomorrow, think I still have your details unless they have changed. PMing you shortly

safreek

Air Totems, YES....Spring Totems, not so sure...
bike is already heavy as fcuk, not sure if these will help the cause!
currently running frakenfork'd Lyrik 2 step air
Can't be any heavier than the monsters that I had been XC riding on. Will probably feel like I am rs sid riding

safreek

They're lighter than boxxers, but not much else.

The olden lyriks are cool, 5mm skinnier but I honestly doubt anyone sub 100kg is going to notice that. The totems just flat out look obscene, that's the real drawcard.

Those 40mm sliders will look so obscene on a Cdale prophet that it will look perfect. Just need to find a prophet frame

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good buying freaky boy! You can now either choose to hit the weights and get your arms bigger than the forks or cut the weights and have epic skinny arms.

safreek

Good buying freaky boy! You can now either choose to hit the weights and get your arms bigger than the forks or cut the weights and have epic skinny arms.
Looking forward to them. Had a fella offer me a Titus el whoppo frame, apparently they have a 1.5 headline. Looked nice, my sort of look but they apparently have a 68degree headtube.
Even with offset bearings I can't see myself getting it lower than 66, with a prophet I can see it getting down to about 64 with the totems

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bloody enablers convention
Someone is sad they missed out?

Looking forward to them. Had a fella offer me a Titus el whoppo frame, apparently they have a 1.5 headline. Looked nice, my sort of look but they apparently have a 68degree headtube.
Even with offset bearings I can't see myself getting it lower than 66, with a prophet I can see it getting down to about 64 with the totems
Whappo looks ok, but it's not going to be much different to your nicolai.