Fort William WC - Loads of PIcs, Dial up beware.

Silver Wahoo

Likes Dirt
Here is just a small amount of pics I grabbed at this years Fort Bill WC. More varied pics from last year as I only marshalled on race day so I had the oportunity to get all over the hill on the Saturday and the 4X track.

Sorry for the delay DOM, I was hoping to get these to you the week after the race as we discussed but with getting married and having my whole family over I just never got the time, Sorry Dude. I'm a rubbish Foreign Correspondant.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the pics guys and once again, sorry for the delay.

Cheers

SW

Camera - Canon A85

Attachments

Last edited:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm still soooooo pissed I couldn't stay in Scotland for the WC. Now that I've seen pics I'm even more pissed. Had to come back to England for work. Nice pics mate.

freeride_sweet

Likes Dirt
sweet pics, that look like one mad track, that rock garden would have been a killa on a hardtail (coming from 1), but the whole track was sic, and the 4x looked mad as well, and some sweet pics a cedric, great work

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill be heading there for sure ,after hamsterley :D looks the bee's knees , nice photos dude

cuz81

Likes Dirt
i had to look at every one of them they were that good.
nice going silver.

looked like such a good track too.

mcleand2

Squid
I am now homesick for Bonnie Scotland............ and in true Scottish tradition the weather is 'pure pish'!! :D

Did you have any black pudding (sheeps blood and oats rolled together with lips and arse's, to make a truly scrumptious meal)? :eek: