Fort William World Cup - whos in?

Hey all,

I have organized a couple of sweet riding trips to this year’s Fort William World Cup round from June 1st to June 10th this year. Scotland has been on my radar of places to ride for a while now with the wicked reviews in MBUK and awesome experiences of mates, so I thought 2010 is going to be the year. I am looking for people to join me on the adventure.

For those wondering who I am, my name is Jeremy and I have been a resident of Whistler for 18 months now. Herald from New Zealand, but did most of my mountain biking before I came to this part of the world in Queensland Australia. I am a guy who loves mountain bikes and that’s what bought me to BC. 2009 was a year of inspiration, thanks to freecaster.tv broadcasting the World Cup and World Championships live and Crankworx showcasing some amazing dh and dual slalom racing action. Then there was the killer season riding I had last year. So this year I am all about getting out in the world and riding more.

Two trips of up to 12 people have been organized through two companies who partnered to create the adventures: Pinn It Mountain Bike Adventures (based British Columbia) and Highland and Island Adventures (based in Scotland). There will be an adventure for the gravity fueled downhill riders and one for the uphill inclined all mountain/trail riders.

The price of the adventure is £840 (around $1325 Australian dollars as of 2nd March). Both trips include the follow:

· Accommodation for nine nights

· Breakfast and buffet style dnner on eight days (6th June night in Fort William not included)

· All transport during holiday, including airport transfers

· Guides for the duraton of your holiday

· Tickets to the world cup event at Fort William (I am in talks with the folks at Rare Management for something a little extra, will let you know as soon as I know).

· Riding for 5 or 6 out of the 10 days (dependant on the adventure you chose), including the chance to ride the World Cup tracks after the event

· A riding jersey

For more information check out www.pinnitmtb.com. If the World Cup and the best riding in the UK is calling, give me a shout. You can contact me on +1-604-909-3444 or info@pinnitmtb.com.

Hope to be tearing up the trails in Scotland with you all soon.

Jeremy