found. 150-170mm frame (maybe bike)

moorey

call me Mia
Item: prefer closer to the 160mm mark, consider a bit less or more in the right bike. Medium preferred, consider 'smaller' large with lower standover. No XL
Condition: scuffs ok, no cracks or serious dents
Price: Up to $1750 max for frame alone with a good shock. Have all the parts for a frame build up already.
Extra info. Can be tapered or straight head tube (1.5 or 1 1/18). Can be 135mm or 142mm rear. MUST have 30.9 or 31.6 seat post. Open to most brands, but really not interested in a giant...or that keen on a spesh (or poodles nomad, even though I like nomads) Don't hate me.

No press fit BB please. Just....no!

Last edited:
I am open to offers. Could also do a fork deal and you could match up with Stoo....
2006 is getting too far back, sorry, old sock, and i REALLY arent a fan of the humped top tube. I will no doubt get a set of 55cr's for whatever i buy though. $640 delivered is too hard to ignore.

2006 is getting too far back, sorry, old sock, and i REALLY arent a fan of the humped top tube. I will no doubt get a set of 55cr's for whatever i buy though. $640 delivered is too hard to ignore.

that is a good price for the forks. they have impressed me beyond all expectations.

I never understood why they put that stupid hump on there. I like my tubes straight!

I will no doubt get a set of 55cr's for whatever i buy though. $640 delivered is too hard to ignore.

If my 26" wheels / 55CR in new 650B Heckler gamble fails I will have a spare pair of mint 55s, buy those and I'll get a new set of 350s, weeha...
That's a huge budget for a used 26" frame, you should pick up something ace!

If my 26" wheels / 55CR in new 650B Heckler gamble fails I will have a spare pair of mint 55s, buy those and I'll get a new set of 350s, weeha...
That's a huge budget for a used 26" frame, you should pick up something ace!
Don't want to spend that, but if something really nice turns up, why not...
hopefully your frame and wheels aren't going to be friends :whistle:

Back