ACT Found: 29er fork - RS SID, Reba or Pike

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Item: 29er fork - SID, Reba or Pike
Item Condition: Stanchions must be A1, no chips, scratches etc. Cosmetic condition of lowers not important.
Price and price conditions: Will vary depending on the fork. You tell me.
Extra Info:
Must have
- steerer - enough to fit a large frame (will update with exact measurement when frame gets here)
- 15mm dropouts (non-boost)
- 120mm travel or be capable of being set to 120mm travel (say with an air spring change).

Would prefer tapered steerer but straight steerer could work an allow more experimentation with head angles.

Specifically, I'd be interested in:
- 2011 - 2016 SID;
- 2012 - 2016 Reba; or
- 2013 - 2017 Pike.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Love you still....but if you go Boost, we could a have a problem...
I would expect no less.

Now where are all the 29er forks hiding? Someone must need the extra stiffness of a boost fork? I can take that old useless non-boost fork off your hands.

fitzroybikeco

Likes Dirt
I have a RS Sid world cup. Custom colours. Just been rebuilt and in premo condition.

Remote lock out, comes with a Maxtel. $520 posted.

IMG_9454.jpg
IMG_9464.jpg
IMG_9465.jpg
IMG_9466.jpg
IMG_9467.jpg

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Still looking. The chassis must be 120mm capable. If you're stanchions don't have 120mm sag gradients marked on them then chances are your fork is not 120mm capable.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I think there might be something funny with the air shaft. I'm waiting for an airshaft that I've lent out to come back to me and will investigate further. My 29er fork travels have not been smooth. The SID WC I got could not be extended to more than 110mm travel, the XFusion Trace I've got is some special version that's only convertible from 80 to 100mm without replacing the damper.

I am very much in need of someone to sell me a 120mm RS fork for a good price. I am very close to just buying a 2018 Reba which zee Germans are currently doing for about $500 but I really want something to tide me over until I can get a new 2019 SID (as for 2019 they are now doing those in 120mm again).

big dan

Likes Dirt
yep i have a 2016 (i think) RS Reba 29, 15mm thru axle, non boost, 120mm travel. 195mm steerer - tapered.
looking for about $250 if i sell them. Excellent condition.

moorey

call me Mia
Sent him link last night. He’s on here, but don’t know his lurker name. Human name is Jason.