Item: med to large Duallie frame with 5 - 7" of rear travel
Item Condition: good or better
Price and price conditions: Depends on frame, $500 or less

Cheers, Chewy

Last edited:

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
Bit vague

No size, no type of bike listed. Kinda' vague. 5-7 inches includes everything from a stumpjumper to a bullit. Trail bike to mini-DH bike and all in between. Anything you are intersted in in particular?

Mal

Squid
GT Force Frame

I have a 2010 GT force frame Medium for sale with shock. It has never been built up. PM me for more details that i will need to get from the shop where it is on display. It must be sold, the price for this new frame may suit your budget.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
No size, no type of bike listed. Kinda' vague. 5-7 inches includes everything from a stumpjumper to a bullit. Trail bike to mini-DH bike and all in between. Anything you are intersted in in particular?
I've been out of the loop for the last 5 years and don't really know whats available these days, I'm after something pretty heavy duty but can still trail ride and not be too heavy. Just keeping my options open.
I've looked at your frame and considered it but it may be a touch small and too heavy.
Cheers

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

If you are interested in a complete build I have a medium Giant Reign 0 frame with 6" travel that I'm looking to sell. Has a high spec and is in fantastic condition. $1300 for the full bike. Let me know if you are interested.