NSW found and purchased!

colourclassic

Likes Dirt
I have a 2007 Marzocchi DJ 3 in fantastic condition if you're interested, it has spring preload, air preload and rebound adjustment. Steerer is 180mm and it is black in colour.

Give me an offer.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Choosing 5050's over soljams would be the worst decision on earth. You are seriously wasting your money buying a pair of 5050's.

But having said that, if your silly enough to want them, don't buy them secondhand... buy them online/overseas and they're quite cheap.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Choosing 5050's over soljams would be the worst decision on earth. You are seriously wasting your money buying a pair of 5050's.

But having said that, if your silly enough to want them, don't buy them secondhand... buy them online/overseas and they're quite cheap.
Enlighten me mate.
Whats the problem with 5050's.
and
Whats better about 5050's than soljams?

Cheers

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a 2007 Marzocchi DJ 3 in fantastic condition if you're interested, it has spring preload, air preload and rebound adjustment. Steerer is 180mm and it is black in colour.

Give me an offer.
Would you mind posting the link?
(makes searching easier)
cheers

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Enlighten me mate.
Whats the problem with 5050's.
and
Whats better about 5050's than soljams?

Cheers
Do a search, I guarantee you'll get at least 5 pedal threads full of talk about how shit 5050's are.

And yes I also own a pair myself.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ime not criticizing, but what do you find wrong with them personally?
They're a $220 pedal that provide shit all grip, crap bearings, screws that fall out, loose plates and overall bad build quality.

But I suppose they look okay.. ?

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They're a $220 pedal that provide shit all grip, crap bearings, screws that fall out, loose plates and overall bad build quality.

But I suppose they look okay.. ?
I did notice that a pair on e-bay were missing screws and all.
You have convinced me to go with funn soljams!
from now on its only funn soljams!

Last edited: