SA Found and redbuilt, Need Sram XO Shifter center bolt needed

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Sram XO shifter Center bolt (it's marked 07 if it matters?) Found and Rebuilt
Item Condition: Don’t care if its a broken shifter, as long as the bolt is still good through the center.
Price and price conditions: Cheap! Happy to pay postage. (May buy a broken shifter if the bolt is still good OR a working 9 speed or front 3 speed shifter PM me)
Extra Info: In the link below on page 37 with the title Sram X.O trigger shifter 3x9 there is a diagram of what I need. I need the bolt listed as 4,5 second item from the top. (The bolt that goes through the carbon, not the silver top cap bolt that says impulse technology) http://www.sram.com/sites/default/files/techdocs/2012_sram_extdt_wheel_hub_spc_rev_a.pdf
If you think you have the bolt I need or have a stuffed shifter send me a PM and we’ll discuss more.
Pictures
So this is the cover with bolts, with the bolts listed 4,5 in the Sram manual above.

Flip it over.

Unscrew the grey bolts from the silver top cap.

Then you have the grey bolt i need.

Might not be able to see from the pic but it has an Allen key head and a thread inside the bolt.

Cheers

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Errrr, cancel all that...I somehow mixed up looking at yours, thinking I was looking at his.... Brain fart.

I have an XO shifter that I can't use till I source a barrel adjuster for it (the big diameter one, not the standard small one).
I could lend you the bolt till you find one if its an easy remove/refit, and not one of those '5 hour, never do it again' things that SRAM shifters are famous for....

Last edited:

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the offer but I'm getting the one off Mullan, hopefully it does the job.
However, i have a old X-9 shifter i snapped the clamp so its just spare parts. So i have a barrel adjuster for you if its the same? I can take a photo, load it on photobucket and link you if you think it will work? or you could PM me your number and ill txt it through?

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks for the offer but I'm getting the one off Mullan, hopefully it does the job.
However, i have a old X-9 shifter i snapped the clamp so its just spare parts. So i have a barrel adjuster for you if its the same? I can take a photo, load it on photobucket and link you if you think it will work? or you could PM me your number and ill txt it through?
Odds are, its the wrong one. Looks like this, note the big thread:
IMG_1245.jpg

Most have the small, 5mm max threaded part.
If you HAVE one, awesome!!!

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The thread is 10mm long and the diameter of the hole is approx. 7.5mm square inside.

Looks the same....

Last edited:

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big bump, i still need the original bolt i posted and the one that holds your shifter in. The shifter is marked 07 too.
X9 shifter bolt had a thicker head with smaller diameter so it didn't work.

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry to hear. Thought you had this sorted. Thanks for sorting me out with MY xo part. Good luck with yours, wish I could help.