VIC Found: Replacement frame for 2016 Intense Tracer

xero

Supersports
Boo. Too small. The Large would be borderline but I'm 6'3" so prefer a bit more room to move. Nothing left in XL.
Yeah, unless you came from a BMX background and had a preference for shorter bikes... XL would be the go for you... So to that end... No dice here.

emerthis

Likes Dirt
I put all the good bits back on the Cotic BFe today. (Well, aside from the dropper (no internal routing), back wheel (doesn't fit) and rear shock (redundant)). I might just wait and see how much I need a duallie before chasing it up further.

moorey

call me Mia
I put all the good bits back on the Cotic BFe today. (Well, aside from the dropper (no internal routing), back wheel (doesn't fit) and rear shock (redundant)). I might just wait and see how much I need a duallie before chasing it up further.
You’re in the wrong place for talk like that.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Nobody “needs” anything mtb related.

Life’s shit, take what joy you can, buy the damn frame. Ahaha.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RACV is denying the claim. No "accidental damage cover" in our home policy.
I claimed as "impact" from my vehicle colliding with home, as suggested by the lady on the phone, but the claims assessor people said no - your vehicle did not collide with the home, the bike did, on the roof of your car. I'm disputing it, but stand little chance.
Here's a tip in retrospect: make sure your policy covers the things that are important to you.
I’m a bit late on this, always remember for insurance the bike was in garage/shed and you drove into it and busted it up...