VIC FOUND small bike/frame.

moorey

call me Mia
Item: 26", good condition, age and brand less important. Consider HT or xc duallie. Must be no bigger than 16" (prefer smaller if duallie), with a top tube of no more than 560mm. Nothing heavy or over 5" travel.
Price: Depends, on age, brand, condition. $200 for frame, $500-600 for a complete Duallie, cheaper is better. I know this isn't a lot, but that's the brief.
Location: Ballarat Vic. Prefer local/Vic if possible, unless you are prepared to box it up and get it to a business in business hours (doesn't need to be a depot)
Other info: Last bike needed for my bosses kids. Had somethings lined up previously, things changed. Got about a month to sort this before falling back on the spares build plan.

I have everything needed, in theory, to do a decent build, but would prefer to buy something complete. Works out cheaper, and doesn't deplete my already depleted stash of spares.

Let me know what you have laying around, or if you spot something.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dh.demon

Likes Dirt
Kona Howler complete for sale on Adelaide mtb buy and sell page on facebook (he thinks it's a 15" frame). The bloke was asking $800 but down to $650 i believe now.

moorey

call me Mia
Kona Howler complete for sale on Adelaide mtb buy and sell page on facebook (he thinks it's a 15" frame). The bloke was asking $800 but down to $650 i believe now.
Not the howler frame on here? It's 17", so it too big, but cheers mate.

moorey

call me Mia
Ah, that old chestnut. Redline sent me that a couple of days ago. Anything I spend over $600 posted is out of my pocket....again.

Thanks anyway.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Ah, that old chestnut. Redline sent me that a couple of days ago. Anything I spend over $600 posted is out of my pocket....again.

Thanks anyway.
yeah, i'm like a bad penny, haha :dance:

Anyway, the last comment (it's not showing up in the screenies) is the guy saying he's open to offers. Maybe wouldn't go $600 posted tho...