NSW Found, sold all goid

safreek

ITEM: 26 inch qr or 10mm rear wheel or set

PRICE: 100 ish, not firm though

COND: must work as it should, no big buckles and such

FURTHER INFO: not after anything flash, its for an old spare bike. Def need a rear wheel, silver would be good but whatevaa.
More than happy to take a matching set though, colour not important, disc capable.
Unless its real cheap give me a week or so to raise the loot.
If cheap I can get the money on wed/Thurs, depends if the boss is being an arse

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The rear will work, 135x12 just needs a 10mm adapter/insert to work. but if the front is 20mm, pretty sure that means 110wide which means no insert/adapter available as qr is 100mm (you can adapt down to QR from 15x100, don't that heaps of times)

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Actually da bomb used to punch out a front hub that was interchangeable between 20x110 and qr. It just had different end caps that pressed in. Confused me real good the first time I received one.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
pity youre in nsw ...i have a set of bombproof 26" QR halo tornados that would suit you i think...they just need some new sealed bearings and i just havent gotten round to it
but postage from melb would kill the deal i reckon :(

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
pity youre in nsw ...i have a set of bombproof 26" QR halo tornados that would suit you i think...they just need some new sealed bearings and i just havent gotten round to it
but postage from melb would kill the deal i reckon :(
$35 max if packaged right, I reckon.
I'm posting a pair of wheels to NSW this arvo, I'll post up the price later.

Boom King

One pair of E13 TRS+ 27.5 alu wheels, bubble wrapped and cardboard over the top.

$16.95 from Hampton (3188) to Kariong (2250).

Boom King

Tasmania is always dearer though. $25-28 to eastern states from here packed in the pancake method.
I recently posted a hardtail frame (Dartmoor Hornet) from Melbourne to Kingston in Tasmania for $21.25