found

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Item: ~5" frame

Price range/Willing to Pay: sub $700

Extra Info:

~5" rear travel
medium (anything a smidge under 600ETT should do)
26 or 27.5" wheels
preferably a tapered head tube (44mm straight head tube is acceptable)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You'd love the chumba...just saying :behindsofa:
Hey! If anyone is pushing shit in this thread, its going to be me. Craftworks frx frame? Will come in a long way under your budget. Works fine, no dings (from what I can see), a bit of pain off on the chain stay and back of seat tube (tyre rub I think). They ride nice. Will include spare hanger. $350 posted?

IMG_20150211_222002200.jpg

mitchy_

Llama calmer
FRX could work... Is it a 135 axle? Probably something I should have specified too.

Forks are 2014 Fox Talas 120-150's

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
FRX could work... Is it a 135 axle? Probably something I should have specified too.

Forks are 2014 Fox Talas 120-150's
Those forks would suit nicely. Frame's finer details are:
- 135x12mm rear
- 73mm BB
- 30.9 seat post (I'm pretty sure)

Rear shock is a rock shock ario. Pretty simple - air, rebound, lock out. Rear mech cable is inside the swing arm for the kind of stealth look.

I think I have a rear hub that I can include for a few extra pennies if you need?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good options. Looks small though...and 142x12?
...that's cause I'm really tall so the camera is a long way from the frame. You short people wouldn't understand. I am not certain of the size, I had a mix of them in m and l. I rode the smaller size happily. Can check the size in the near future for you mitchy if need be? Something vaguely tells me you are a giant.

mad greek

Likes Dirt
NOS Avanti Torrent 2 frame with Fox Kashima rear shock? Had plans to build it but renovations have taken precedence.

It's never been built and I still have the box for ease of shipping if that helps.

I'd be willing to part with it for $400 if interested

Cheers,
Theo

Ivan

Eats Squid
WTB - ~5" frame

NOS Avanti Torrent 2 frame with Fox Kashima rear shock? Had plans to build it but renovations have taken precedence.

It's never been built and I still have the box for ease of shipping if that helps.

I'd be willing to part with it for $400 if interested

Cheers,
Theo
I may be interested in this. PMed you.

Last edited:

Ivan

Eats Squid
OMFG......I'm allowed to ask a question about a frame someone posts' is for sale on a public forum right?

BTW, I just realised the 26" Torrent has less travel than I thought, so I'm not interested.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
OMFG......I'm allowed to ask a question about a frame someone posts' is for sale on a public forum right?

BTW, I just realised the 26" Torrent has less travel than I thought, so I'm not interested.
you are allowed to ask a question, you didn't state you intentions though... simply sounded like you were trying to steal a sale.

perhaps "if the wonderful mitchy isn't interested in this, and it suits my requirements i might be interested, pm sent." would be a better post to make...

redline316

Likes Dirt

You didnt ask any questions u wrote i might be intersted in this. Its a wtb ad so no u shouldnt be asking questions in someone elses thread. If your after something post an ad.

Ivan

Eats Squid
you are allowed to ask a question, you didn't state you intentions though... simply sounded like you were trying to steal a sale.

perhaps "if the wonderful mitchy isn't interested in this, and it suits my requirements i might be interested, pm sent." would be a better post to make...

Thanks for permission to asks questions. :crazy:

I asked the dude what size it is. I didn't want to fill up your wanted thread. That's hardly cutting anyone's lunch.

You guys are over-reacting.

Last edited: