Found

Andy.

Likes Bikes
Item: Shimano 9spd rear mech (small/medium cage)

Location: I'm in Bayside (3190) but am happy to organise postage.

Condition: don't mind scratches but as long as it shifts well.

Price: depends what's out there but definitely cheaper is better.

I had bought a saint 9 speed only to realise it has a different fitting style to what I need.
Happy for a SRAM mech but will need a shifter as well.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
You won't get xt/slx in shorty. Most Saint should mount correctly, I'm guessing you got an axle mounted one. I'll check tonight, but I think I'm out of 9sp.
Might have a cheap middy 10sp cassette and xt derailleur of you want an update, and can find a shifter.

Andy.

Likes Bikes
Moorey, that would be awesome. Yep, the axle mounted one is what i got. My last resort was to get a 10sp set up if i couldn't find. Looks like I'll take you up on that offer. Thanks for your help

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey, that would be awesome. Yep, the axle mounted one is what i got. My last resort was to get a 10sp set up if i couldn't find. Looks like I'll take you up on that offer. Thanks for your help

Driving home from Sydney today. Not home till late. Can you pm me late tonight or early tomorrow to remind me.

moorey

call me Mia
Righto Andy. Got you a 10sp middy xt in great condition, and a 10sp shimano cassette. Mech is non clutched, but I'm guessing you don't care, seeing you're currently 9sp non clutched anyway. Message me, they are essentially dead to me.