Fox 36 Float Review

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OK ... who was AngryAussie ... fess up ... well at least you didn't use SMS talk. :p

Ah, the benefit of Local forums ... where people know what the prevailing conditions are like and can give you informed opinions on equipment that suit tracks that I would ride.

My 36 Floats have just been installed on the Bullit ... can't wait to ride it on the more technical and twisty tracks I frequent. Thanks Scott used your article as the decider ...

wagon boy

Likes Dirt
pffftt someone need to grow some balls and deal with it. I wonder how old dipshit was anyways? what do I care anyways, it's not like there ever was much useful in amb anyways so I don't think I'll be losing out to stop reading it!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
My 36 Floats have just been installed on the Bullit ... can't wait to ride it on the more technical and twisty tracks I frequent. Thanks Scott used your article as the decider ...
A Bullit with a set of those is sure to make me envious.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A Bullit with a set of those is sure to make me envious.
You like a Bullit?
You'd love this then: Custom Painted Floats on Spesicalized SX Trail. A Mate of mines.
Sometimes i think these Floats feel like a coil. He has them set up so sweet.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You like a Bullit?
You'd love this then: Custom Painted Floats on Spesicalized SX Trail. A Mate of mines.
Sometimes i think these Floats feel like a coil. He has them set up so sweet.

hot as

its the little details the cable clips, bashy and bars that make that bike look sooooo good oh and all the other sick stuff on it:cool:

L1nDen

Likes Bikes
i reckon it is one of th best single crown forks at th moment.. sooo lght and brilliant to ride with.... to anyone who has them u are damn lucky.. :)