Fox Internals

thundergoose

Likes Dirt
Hey guys and girls, i was wondering roughly how much it would cost if i took my fox RLC 125 into a bike shop to get the internals fitted and get the forks assembled?
Thanks Alot

n2o spark

Likes Dirt
why don't you go into your LOCAL BIKE SHOP and ask them? or even still, seeing as your too lazy to start there, phone them?

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
why don't you go into your LOCAL BIKE SHOP and ask them? or even still, seeing as your too lazy to start there, phone them?
Thats a very good suggestion. The only defence thundergoose may have is that he has already been quoted and wanted to check if it sounded right, but there was no mention of such a scenario.

tu plang

knob
im not sure exactly what it is you are asking here so i'll answer it as best i can.

if i'm reading it correctly and you have pulled the fork apart yourself but cant reassemble it and you were to bring it into the shop i work at i would be asking for a blank check made out to cash.

working on even the simplest thing that someone who doesnt know what they are doing has played with is nothing short of a frustrating ordeal. i know fox forks pretty well and i'm still less than excited about putting one back together that has been in parts in someone elses hands.

if this isnt the case i appologise for the tone. if i've got the story right, i wish you all the best in finding a shop to do it.

Last edited:

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
im not sure exactly what it is you are asking here so i'll answer it as best i can.

if i'm reading it correctly and you have pulled the fork apart yourself but cant reassemble it and you were to bring it into the shop i work at i would be asking for a blank check made out to cash.

working on even the simplest thing that someone who doesnt know what they has played with is nothing short of a frustrating ordeal. i know fox forks pretty well and i'm still less than excited about putting one back together that has been in parts in someone elses hands.

if this isnt the case i appologise for the tone. if i've got the story right, i wish you all the best in finding a shop to do it.
EDIT: He is looking for assembly charges

Last edited:

n2o spark

Likes Dirt
if it helps at all, a pair of marzocchi forks were taken to my LBS apart, it cost the guy $280 to get them assembled inc seals, iirc they sent them back to marzocchi as they were an old pair with no workshop manual to be found.