Fox Rollercoaster powered by BH Bikes - 2015 NSW and ACT Enduro State Series

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Just a reminder that helmets need to be worn all the time when you are riding your bikes. Parts of the transition stage is a public road and we won't let you ride up it without one.

stickso

Likes Dirt
How many practice runs do you expect we'd have on Sunday? Also when does practice start on Saturday? Trying to convince the missus that a few hours extra practice on Saturday is a good idea.

trailburner

How many practice runs do you expect we'd have on Sunday? Also when does practice start on Saturday? Trying to convince the missus that a few hours extra practice on Saturday is a good idea.
I want you get at at least a practice run on each track (this includes looking at lines and sessioning parts). Practice on Saturday is from 9am until 4pm and definitely a good and fun idea to do.

jrewing

Eats Squid
If you succeed let me know how you did it ?!!

trailburner

If you succeed let me know how you did it ?!!
I bought mine a Pivot 5.7 and a Cell Awaba and sign her up for all the races I do.
I also telll her that participating in races is advertising for us and therefore part of her job.. :)

trailburner

The guys from FlowBikes/Mondraker who are usually doing the tech support are unfortunately not going to make it to Del Rio this weekend. There is plenty of bike mechanic knowledge going around amongst the ‪#‎rockytrailracer‬ crowd but please bring extra spares. Especially the ones specific to your bike.

Weather update: we are in for a sunny Saturday and Sunday morning and afternoon. There are showers forecast for Sunday evening but we should be all wrapped up by then.

Camby88

Likes Dirt
Wish I could go but injured from thredbo...

A few weeks ago at the del Rio ride day the two more serious trails had steep rock chutes in them, advise decent rear tyre with grip!!

Have a good one guys

crummy?

Likes Dirt
Been out with Rocky Trail Entertainment all day, at the Fox Rollercoaster ‪#‎Enduro‬. Shuttles, epic trails and good vibes. Photos here. Massive thanks to JetBlack Products Australia for the ‪#‎Mach6Carbon‬, an absolute trail eating machine.

Racing begins tomorrow with a couple of hundred riders expected.

‪#‎rockytrailracer‬ ‪#‎addictedtoplush

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wicked trails! Well done to grupe, foxy and all the team!! Cheers Martin and juliane for putting on a great race in the challenging heat.. That was killer!

Bring on #shredbo!!!

Maltese Falcon

Likes Dirt
whoever the people were smoking at 2 of the finish lines need to be banned from mtb races.

Nothing worse than gasping for air at the end of a race run & all you get is second hand cigarette smoke, not to mention the small fact it was obviously a high fire risk day with that dry bush & the near 40d heat.

Seriously?

VEX33D

Likes Dirt
Staggsie made and cut a pretty cool race video overnight! No rockytrailracers were (seriously) harmed in the making of it.
Great video, credit to Staggsie. Massive hit at 4.03min of the vid. :tape2:

Did the rider pull up OK? Looks like shoulder dislocation material right there!

crashbandicoot

Likes Bikes
whoever the people were smoking at 2 of the finish lines need to be banned from mtb races.

Nothing worse than gasping for air at the end of a race run & all you get is second hand cigarette smoke, not to mention the small fact it was obviously a high fire risk day with that dry bush & the near 40d heat.

Seriously?
Man it must have been hot down there to turn a quiet placid young man into a grumpy old man over night, but it just goes to show how thoughtless dumb smoker are.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hot and great day - once again so lucky with the weather. When we were sitting in the Del Rio pub an hour after everything was packed away a storm came through that would have blown us off the hill...

Results are up and Staggsie made and cut a pretty cool race video overnight! No rockytrailracers were (seriously) harmed in the making of it.
http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-results.html
Cheers for helping us get Tom out of the Bush Martin! He went and had an x-ray on his hip last night.. Just bruising to the bone... And to the pride k suspect

trailburner

Get ready for Thredbo! Big weekend ahead with the start of RedAss DH and of course the next installment of the Rollercoaster.
Schedule: http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-schedule.html
Location info including offers with partner hotels: http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-location.html
Registration: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1686577

If you want to race both please sign up here: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1686606
You can add the Rollercoaster entry for another $20 in the merchandise section