Fox Rollercoaster powered by BH Bikes - 2015 NSW and ACT Enduro State Series

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
When will rego open for Stromlo? Loved the event last year!

Will there be more stages this year?

Rego for Stromlo will open immediately after the Kempsey round. We plan to have 3 stages this year.
1 - Top of DH (vapour I think - the flowy one) luge, to the carpark somehow.
2 - Skyline, Slant Six (the one where you turn left onto that pallet) and finish at the firetrail.
3 - Pork Barrell, Double Diss.

A bit cryptic - I'll get a map up soon.

tplumb

Cannon Fodder
I am travelling through the area on the weekend of the race....visiting from BC, Canada! I would love to participate in the race but will not have my bike with me and am having a hard time locating one to rent. I would be looking for a an extra small or small good quality bike to ride if anyone is able to point me in the right direction or would have a bike they'd be willing to rent to me? I currently ride a Rocky Mountain Altitude Enduro specific bike but would be willing to ride any decent quality bike at this point. Regardless, I look forward to checking out your event!!!

Klips

Likes Dirt
Rego for Stromlo will open immediately after the Kempsey round. We plan to have 3 stages this year.
1 - Top of DH (vapour I think - the flowy one) luge, to the carpark somehow.
2 - Skyline, Slant Six (the one where you turn left onto that pallet) and finish at the firetrail.
3 - Pork Barrell, Double Diss.

A bit cryptic - I'll get a map up soon.
Is 2 meant to be Skyline - Northern Express (turn at the black ramps) - little seymour to halfway? It's a bit hard to get from skyline to slant 6 without going via luge!

1 would be Vapour at the top, you should go vapour - G20 - luge - fire road climb - wallaby run - six pack - 4x track! That would be a sick run.

Yeti Dan

Likes Dirt
You going to launch the g20 gap Klips :D

Track 2 should be rollercoaster>skyline>Northern express>little Seymour>breakout

Last edited:

Klips

Likes Dirt
In a bike with 140mm revs? Yeah nah.

I like your idea for stage 2, I still desperately want pnroto go down heartbreaker too!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi!
Just wondering where the best place to stay for Kempsey is? Any hotels partnered up with the event?

Thanks!
Ben

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Is 2 meant to be Skyline - Northern Express (turn at the black ramps) - little seymour to halfway? It's a bit hard to get from skyline to slant 6 without going via luge!

1 would be Vapour at the top, you should go vapour - G20 - luge - fire road climb - wallaby run - six pack - 4x track! That would be a sick run.
Yep - track 2 is like you described it.

I looked at the 4X track before but there are a few log-jumps in there that are just nasty. Maybe we can find a nice line there.

crashbandicoot

Likes Bikes
I am travelling through the area on the weekend of the race....visiting from BC, Canada! I would love to participate in the race but will not have my bike with me and am having a hard time locating one to rent. I would be looking for a an extra small or small good quality bike to ride if anyone is able to point me in the right direction or would have a bike they'd be willing to rent to me? I currently ride a Rocky Mountain Altitude Enduro specific bike but would be willing to ride any decent quality bike at this point. Regardless, I look forward to checking out your event!!!
I have a yeti ASR 7 club bike if you want it, the only problem is that it is a medium, I can bring it up with me.

tplumb

Cannon Fodder
Thank you for all the responses!!!! I am excited to be heading to such a friendly country! Seems I have a bike organized to ride! Looking forward to experiencing the Australia mountain bike scene!

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thank you for all the responses!!!! I am excited to be heading to such a friendly country! Seems I have a bike organized to ride! Looking forward to experiencing the Australia mountain bike scene!
Excellent news!

crashbandicoot

Likes Bikes
it may also make you fall over onto the ground for no good reason................you have been warned
Yeah I suppose your right, but it really think it was the riders fault there, that's why I have got something with a little bit wider tyres to stop me falling over, if this fails I might invent fully suspended training wheels.

Yarrahappinni

Likes Dirt
Kempsey weather

Weather gods are shining on Kempsey this weekend. If you want a tip on tyre choice, most trails are hard packed with some raw sections that could loosen up. Good luck picking a tyre for that.

kpyweather.jpg