Frame Accessory Mounts

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
My new bike has a couple of mounts under the top tube I'd like to use to mount a tube etc. and look to go packless if I can without wrapping straps to my frame
I've seen to the Wolftooth B-RAD version at $50 and the Granite Designs versions at about $30 but looks to be out of stock everywhere
Whats everyone using to attach stuff to their frame?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had @Isaakk make up a little 3D printed cradle a while back.
It does not fit on my current bikes, would be happy to send it your way for postage.

I'll track it down tonight and grab some pics

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
B-rad regular (not XL or mini)

Holds a tube, multitool, CO2 and plug kit neatly with an optimal wrap of the strap.

If you get one, spray the multitool with CRC/WD40 and put it in a small resealable bag or it will rust while wrapped in the tube.

Downside is it's not easily accessible if you tape it up in a neat package. Often I put another multitool in my pocket if I think some adjustments might be made.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
B-rad regular (not XL or mini)

Holds a tube, multitool, CO2 and plug kit neatly with an optimal wrap of the strap.

If you get one, spray the multitool with CRC/WD40 and put it in a small resealable bag or it will rust while wrapped in the tube.

Downside is it's not easily accessible if you tape it up in a neat package. Often I put another multitool in my pocket if I think some adjustments might be made.
I've got a OneUp EDC pump with a multi tool and CO2 inflator, so thats covered, so some strips might be an idea to wrap with a tube and stick on there

bear the bear

Is a real bear
My new bike has a couple of mounts under the top tube I'd like to use to mount a tube etc. and look to go packless if I can without wrapping straps to my frame
I've seen to the Wolftooth B-RAD version at $50 and the Granite Designs versions at about $30 but looks to be out of stock everywhere
Whats everyone using to attach stuff to their frame?
Can I interest you in a micro piggy?