free stickers

radbiker

Likes Dirt
it may just be me, but i cant seem to find the list of email adresses and websites that used to send free stickers. i can find the old threads but it seems to me that the people who posted the endless lists, have declined their posts and they are no longer available to view for all farkiners. as i said it could just be me so does anyone know where this list is as i have a new frame to fill up with companie logos etc

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Go out and find them yourself, all you have to do is go to a companys website (google) and find contact us.

I recently sent out a mass and have gotten a fair few.

RMS116

Likes Dirt
Are we talking about emailing companies direct for stickers and getting them to post them to us, etc???? Sorry if its a dumb question just not 100% sure.
I might do the same

RMS116

Likes Dirt
What would you generally say in an email asking.
would it be something like

hey,

Would your company be able to post me some free stickers. If so could you post them to ............... (address)

cheers
.....(name)

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt

hey,

Would your company be able to post me some free stickers. If so could you post them to ............... (address)

cheers
.....(name)
yer thats basically it just jazz it up a bit and it will be fine. i sent out heaps of emails a couple years back and only got 5 Dragon stickers soo dont get your hopes up

DHboy

Likes Dirt
Does rotorburn have stickers...?

Im pretty keen on getting some!

Anyone know where to get them?

Cheers adam.

SHould i just PM admins or something?

zen zen

Likes Dirt

hey,

cheers
.....(name)
Yes but you have more luck saying you have purchased one of there products and are very happy with them. Then say you've told your friends how good they are and you recommend them and they are more likely to post them to you. Its what i did.