Freestyle BMXers have nothing on these babes!

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
was das fick!

Hopefully my german is correct =S

Either way you can still tell im impressed by that!

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At the moment I can't see/watch any of those videos, but anybody who does "tricks" or "stunts" on a track bike should be shot.

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was das fick!

Hopefully my german is correct =S

Either way you can still tell im impressed by that!
Unfortunately, swearing in German is massively inflexible in comparison with English. You can't say WTF at all. Makes no sense. Even 'F me' doesn't work!
They prefer to just use English!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
whoa... is there anything more sexy than German women on bikes... doing well wicked tricks.... and NOT smiling.... wonder if any of them serious ladies are single...

2:30 for the top video for HTF did she do that... with her friend on her shoulders..

s

Captain Sensible

Likes Dirt
They don't know much about bikes, they got on them backwards. Funny Germans.... very, very cool!

I'd happily trade places with their stems from about 0:40 to 1:00 :p

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
Unfortunately, swearing in German is massively inflexible in comparison with English. You can't say WTF at all. Makes no sense. Even 'F me' doesn't work!
They prefer to just use English!
Worth a try! =P yeah i noticed that with our german exchange student.. Like always just used english to swear.. so that now makes sense..

They don't know much about bikes, they got on them backwards. Funny Germans.... very, very cool!

I'd happily trade places with their stems from about 0:40 to 1:00 :p
Im sure you wouldnt be the only one.. :p

rington75

Likes Dirt
whoa... is there anything more sexy than German women on bikes... doing well wicked tricks.... and NOT smiling.... wonder if any of them serious ladies are single...

2:30 for the top video for HTF did she do that... with her friend on her shoulders..

s
or straight?! LOL