Frenzy maintenance 17th April 2011

sherman

Likes Dirt
Hey guys and girls,

We will be having a maintenance day as the title suggests at frenzy on the 17th April starting at 8:30am.

We will meet at the top gazebo on Harvey st.

What to bring: Whippersnippers, rakes, shovels, maddocks and anything else that you think may help.

Post up if you are able to make it.

Cheers
Jiel

Last edited:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Wooo Amos Rd is fixed! Good ol' civil engineers.

I'm fairly certain I'm free that weekend. I'll be there if i can.

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Im there at this stage. :)

Hopefully wont get their too late, as i live in laidley. may have a few mates with me too.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Frenzy maintainance

Can someone provide directions for me? I'd love to come but I'm not from Toowoomba. I am a member of TMBC just in case you need to be, to help out?

sherman

Likes Dirt
Can someone provide directions for me? I'd love to come but I'm not from Toowoomba. I am a member of TMBC just in case you need to be, to help out?
Hey mate,

Not sure which direction you will be coming from but once your on McKenzie St, just head north until you go over the top of a hill with a giveway sign on it. HArvey st will then be the second st on the left and just follow this until the end.

Hope this helps

Jiel

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry I didn't post until earlier, and i know you arn't going to get this until after the day, but I am busy with relatives this weekend in the leadup to easter holiday. I should be able to make an effort in the coming weeks to get down and cut some weeds out etc. by myself. If I am allowed to do that outside of pre-planned build days?

Very sorry i couldn't make it guys. Sean.