Fresh Crops - Flip to foot jam and other spreads...

stooge

Likes Dirt
Happy new year!

My first post for 2011...hope you all enjoy

Lewis Nolan - Flip to Footjam

Lewis Nolan - Corked Flip

Lewis Nolan - tuck nohands

Lewis Nolan - Nac

Alex Nolan - Flip

Alex Nolan - Tuck Nohands

Didnt catch his name but he was flipping huge

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
brillant photos.
The "Alex Nolan - Flip" looks almost fake.
Dont think I can say a bad thing about any of them. good job.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Nice, lewis back or front flip to footjam? the sequence doesn't really tell, im assuming back?

good work alex. :)

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeeeah Jarrad! Sick snaps as usual :) That one you took of Todd's frontie tuck is pretty sick too! You should put that up :p

fthisjoint

Cannon Fodder
Nice, lewis back or front flip to footjam? the sequence doesn't really tell, im assuming back?

When I read your comment I thought in my head 'what a effing idiot, as if that was a frontflip to footjam'.

But after looking at it a second time, you really can't tell... it could be a fronty to footjam, but my brain thinks it is a backy to footjam. Especially because he landed so close to the takeoff.

driftking

Wheel size expert

i thorght the same at first, as there was one missing in the middle, but when you look at how his taking off you immediatly realise its a backflip, his body position and everything says "ok im doing a backflip now"

stooge

Likes Dirt
i thorght the same at first, as there was one missing in the middle, but when you look at how his taking off you immediatly realise its a backflip, his body position and everything says "ok im doing a backflip now"
Yeh you guys are right it is a flip to foot jam....i originally had the other shot in there showing him upside down but due to him rotating sooo quickly it was just wayy to tight and looked to cluttered so i opted to leave it out...

Cheers for the props guys!