Fufanu the diamo log

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
g'day
id like to try this out, if anyone has pulled off a fufanu on the log at diamo entrance post the picture here, once we get a sufficiant number of photo's we can vote on the best shot, there is no time on this so for all people that know were diamo is, gett cracking

ill Get the ball rolling
ENJOY

Attachments

Last edited:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's an abubaca, and you're not on the log.
i was told it was a fufanu, my mistake, same deal but with an abubaca, and btw if you have been to diamo and seen the actual log u'll see that in fact it is on the log

patto_15

Wheel size expert
i was told it was a fufanu, my mistake, same deal but with an abubaca, and btw if you have been to diamo and seen the actual log u'll see that in fact it is on the log
I have been to diamo and have seen and abubaca'd that log, but dude, you are not on it, mearly at the top of the dirt, if that.. :eek:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^all talk?^^^
maybe show what is out there before you critisize,
usualy you show that you hae done it better before you say its crap? hmmm
maybe not for some:rolleyes:

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
not once has crap been mentioned in this thread.

lay off the grass, son.

its a joke, try harder to get your wheel on top of the log.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good to see everyone is so sour, i was going to try something, see how people in melbourne are doing stuff and how tricks are progressing, if everyone is so into splittig hairs rather than the whole point of the thread.
everyone can be all high and mighty thinking they have 'owned this kid' (me) but all i was trying to do was see who in melbourne was trying new tricks and trying those tricks on the very same things i have been to/riden.

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
^^^all talk?^^^
maybe show what is out there before you critisize,
usualy you show that you hae done it better before you say its crap? hmmm
maybe not for some:rolleyes:
Ummm...? what the??
I never said it was crap mate...
I dont know what you are on about but ok...
Were you at Diamo on the weekend when shorty and I were there?

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
you fueled the fire, saying "all talk no show". hence why people reacted.

if you cant take criticism, don't post pictures, pretty simple.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ummm...? what the??
I never said it was crap mate...
I dont know what you are on about but ok...
Were you at Diamo on the weekend when shorty and I were there?
you don't need to say it, it was implyed,
nah mate i wasn't there.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
you don't need to say it, it was implyed,
nah mate i wasn't there.
Oh really, you can tell what i was implying just from words i typed..? I didnt know tone was that evident in just one sentence.. I was implying that you weren't at the top of the log, i was never accusing you of being crap at all sorry man. You should have been there on the weekend, was a good short sesh ;)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh really, you can tell what i was implying just from words i typed..? I didnt know tone was that evident in just one sentence.. I was implying that you weren't at the top of the log, i was never accusing you of being crap at all sorry man. You should have been there on the weekend, was a good short sesh ;)
haha ok,
well next time you heading to daiamo tell us and ill get myself up there

Zac Jamison

Likes Dirt
hey i dont mean to be rude and use you as an example. but when i started riding i knew i wasnt very good compared to everyone else who was posting pics. So i didnt see the need to post them. I belive i have only just got good enough for anyone to be half intrested in my riding and most of the time my friends are in the pics and vids who are better than me. Im not trying to critise you but you will get better and when you do there will be people who like to watch you ride but until then i dont see it necesary to post up pics.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey i dont mean to be rude and use you as an example. but when i started riding i knew i wasnt very good compared to everyone else who was posting pics. So i didnt see the need to post them. I belive i have only just got good enough for anyone to be half intrested in my riding and most of the time my friends are in the pics and vids who are better than me. Im not trying to critise you but you will get better and when you do there will be people who like to watch you ride but until then i dont see it necesary to post up pics.
So your saying because you thought you weren't good enough u wouldn't post pictures. Then you want a guy that is simply trying to show his progression to farkin, that he is at a stage where he isn't good enough to post on pictures on these forums.
Fairly heavy if you ask me, but not just on him but on yourself aswell.

Zac Jamison

Likes Dirt
i didnt really see it as showing my progression. i would rather people really enjoy watching me ride then have people trying to be nice even though i know what they are trully thinking.