Full face helments - best place to try in Melbourne

racerm

Squid
Hi guys,

Looking at getting a full face helmet and was wondering where in Melbourne has the best range for me to try them on? I've been to a quite a few LBS and most of them only seem to have one or two in stock, if any.

Also, in regards to sizing - I'm currently using a 661 Recon in a L/XL, would their full face helmets be the same size?

redbruce

Eats Squid
Hi guys,

Looking at getting a full face helmet and was wondering where in Melbourne has the best range for me to try them on? I've been to a quite a few LBS and most of them only seem to have one or two in stock, if any.

Also, in regards to sizing - I'm currently using a 661 Recon in a L/XL, would their full face helmets be the same size?
Yarra Valley cycles in Lilydale, BMXMAD in Boronia or Track 'n' trail in Doveton.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Hi guys,

As above YVC

As for sizing they will vary slightly but the padding inside is pretty significant too you really need to make sure you try on two sizes to find the best fit.