Fullface Helmet

Wogga

Likes Dirt
im after a fullface helmet around $50 to $100 must be in good condition with (no cracks) can have some scraches

size - medium to large

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey wooga i'v got a Small Medium Downhill Full Face. It's Plain Gloss Black with no stickers. Has a few scratches but no dents, cracks, chips ect. It's much more like a medium size and fits my 20 year old brother perfectly and he is a normal 20 yo size. It's a nice light helmet but it was to big for me to wear. I botugh it for dh but I is to big for me so i had to buy a smaller full face. I will sell this one for 30--40 negotiable. I'v got some pics i can post if you want them.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not dissing TJumpers helmet, but Wogga - how much is your head worth?$50 - $100 eh?

Don't skimp on helmets, or any other safety gear either...I learnt the hard way on Sunday.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sxereturn. Tat helmet i am selling was about $150 or $180 when it was bought and it is still in the same condition bar a few scratches. It's just as protective as it was when it was new but i cant sell it for $150 can I go second hand and sell it for a good price. Other than modern decals, firmer padding and no scratches it's everybit as protective as alot of other helmets out on the market for $180 and less. It's probably worth more but i need to sell it to buy my new bike and it doesnt fit me so i dont see the point of keeping it.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TJ - I'm not dissing your helmet man, it just makes me chringe at what thoughts are going through someones head when they type up a post like this one...