fun table session at ippy

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went out to ippy took some shots of the table top at the bottom of D.O.N. was fun.
Ben Forbes.......

nic Johnson.....

Hamish ..... is coming riding with me

ben and nic

and can anyone tell me what this is i found it out on the deck railing and i cant figure it out :confused:

thanks, nic

Last edited:

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cool pics mate, the last two look like a water caterpiller? shrimperpiller...?:D
cheers man, when i saw the animal thing i was like wtf? lol a water caterpillar aye weird thing cause it like has a scorpion tail and a massive bulb head but yeah thanks for sorting that out haha

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
HOLY SHIT what is that thing???.....BURN IT DOWN!
Looks like fun. Come to my track Nic....Sean and Nath are sometime soon......bring Hamish

Andrew Benson

Likes Dirt
o thats sweet man.
Do you guys wanna go down for another sesh sometime next week not the one coming now but the one after?
because I come back from noosa on sunday so wouldnt mind going down on monday or tuesday.

felixmtb

Likes Dirt
cheers man, when i saw the animal thing i was like wtf? lol a water caterpillar aye weird thing cause it like has a scorpion tail and a massive bulb head but yeah thanks for sorting that out haha
lol I didn't say that i was right, it was just what it looked like to me.:D

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why do I always look so gump in pics? I need to learn how to whip asap.

I can't find my camera. Also, is there really a need to put my full name in the post?

Last edited:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The two pics I have from today... Very shit quality, look to the camera for that. Um, only thing I did was zoomed and cropped and changed the saturation a tiny bit. Looks weird now.

Chuck em in the first post if you want. maybe while you're at it you can change my name, to something that'll be less likely to get you banned :p