DH Funday

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2009 Sunday Elite

Threw some boxxer teams, funn stem, 800s, burgtec penthouse flats and formula the ones (AWESOME1!)
Still waiting on some Blackspire 800mm flat bars and an 8 inch rotor for the front. =]

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice bike mate, looks rather attractive with the new forks.
You will love the new bars, just bought a set myself and they feel incredible, although 20mm rise is more like 10mm when comparing to raceface.
Tom.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice one mate. i had 800 kore flats on my sunday but took them off about a month ago and put 760 flats on. im about 6'4" and found the 800s felt great but were a bit too wide for a lot of tracks - wide open fast tracks were sweet though.

burgtecs dont look all that thin or is that just the pic?

is that a milk carton mud guard? awesome!

pozzi

Likes Dirt
how did you score this ya lucky bastard! im getting rid of my atomik frame and hopefully getting a sunday frame.

Im keen as for some riding so if your going shuttling let me know. Ill pm you.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice bike mate, looks rather attractive with the new forks.
You will love the new bars, just bought a set myself and they feel incredible, although 20mm rise is more like 10mm when comparing to raceface.
Tom.
I've had the FSA 800s for ages, hence the scratches all over them, they were off my old bike. Just trying out some 800mm flat bars now.

nice one mate. i had 800 kore flats on my sunday but took them off about a month ago and put 760 flats on. im about 6'4" and found the 800s felt great but were a bit too wide for a lot of tracks - wide open fast tracks were sweet though.

burgtecs dont look all that thin or is that just the pic?

is that a milk carton mud guard? awesome!
Yeh I'm quite small (5 10 or 11) and I've run the 800s for ages.. Haven't really found an issue with trees too much and not sure how to define 'too wide,' but I might try 760s sometime and see if they're more comfortable.

Yeh the burgtecs are pretty fat, bought them brand new off Rennie, so dunno if they're Mk1 or MkII.
and yes thats a milk bottle mud guard, complete with nutritional information. :)
how did you score this ya lucky bastard! im getting rid of my atomik frame and hopefully getting a sunday frame.

Im keen as for some riding so if your going shuttling let me know. Ill pm you.
Hey pozzi, had this 4 or so months now, yeh got it with a lot of slaving and sell my old bike. Keen to shuttle as well.

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
that's a sick Sunday! for some reason it looks so much better with the triple clamps on rather than the totems.