Fundraiser Idea ?

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a thought, I'm pretty keen to get something going.
Could go around to local businesses get some goods and raffle them off.
Get a bit of money to help the club with needs and wants. Eg tools, tent, maybe just maybe bobcat hire for the day to fix road but i doubt that one and you know all of the other stuff a Dh club would want

I am happy to sell tickets at the markets on a Sunday when i usually set up my stall down there.
It's juts a thought

cheers
Lefty

Last edited:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome idea matt, let me know if you need a hand or any old items for auctioning

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
We can't do too much with the road. If we go screwing around with it too much by having machines up there we will get in the pooh. The road is going to be repaired, we just aren't sure when.
As for the fundraiser, I think our time would be better spent by working on the track or even looking at new lines. I have a few projects in mind that I will need help with real soon. I prefer to build new stuff in winter as it isn't too hot and the wildlife is a little more tame. I am looking at perhaps two full build days real soon.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We can't do too much with the road. If we go screwing around with it too much by having machines up there we will get in the pooh. The road is going to be repaired, we just aren't sure when.
As for the fundraiser, I think our time would be better spent by working on the track or even looking at new lines. I have a few projects in mind that I will need help with real soon. I prefer to build new stuff in winter as it isn't too hot and the wildlife is a little more tame. I am looking at perhaps two full build days real soon.
let me know dozer iam keen to get up there

ecd08

Likes Dirt
wooop woop finally another couple of build days!! haha, dozer what are these plans is that the dual slalom/ mini 4x track somewhere up there?? i have a few ideas myself but im not too sure if anyone would like them, just a consideration where the new bit we made last build day near the bottom section have a completely new asection through there with berms everywhere like a massive switchback section so you have to set up correctly to maintain speed sorta thing, i think that would be awesome and a few other idea but yeh.

p.s let me know if your goin up for a ride or comin down ushy im keen whenev.......
i get ored pretty easily sitttin on my arse when theres no riding to do. hahahah