Funnel web entry?

motox199

Likes Dirt
Hey all, with only one week to go until the race i thought there would be some sort of online entry open by now:confused: I have looked here, on Bright Orange Events, On the SCUM website and on the NSWMTB website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it has already been posted elswhere or the entry is already open and i just couldn't find it just let me know.
thanks

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
It'll be up in about a week.

Haha. Entries always open really late. Should be soon though hopefully.

Puppa Sphinx

Likes Dirt
What a joke! Online entries are only available less than a week before the race and then the organisers have the audacity to charge a late fee on the day!!!!!!!

Rent_a_crowd

Likes Dirt
Fourth round and fourth thread on this issue. I suppose if we put up with it for long enough, they expect we'll get used to it and stop complaining. Not good enough I say.

motox199

Likes Dirt
it is usually $100 and an extra $15 for a MTBA day licence if you dont have a proper MTBA licence. Pretty steep in my opinion, but i guess that must be what it costs to run the event.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
. Pretty steep in my opinion, but i guess that must be what it costs to run the event.
The price is $90 and I dont think its that much. You get shuttles for two days, timing gear and first aid for that price. Think about the cost of fuel these days.

Putting a race on isnt a cheap exercise.

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Fourth round and fourth thread on this issue. I suppose if we put up with it for long enough, they expect we'll get used to it and stop complaining. Not good enough I say.
Seems to obviously be a common problem so far through the state series with all the rounds so far having a load of complaints. Has anyone from the clubs hosting the races or NSWMTB had a word with them and tried to get things better sorted out. To be only a week out from the race ad still have no sign of entries opening up is pretty piss poor of Bright Orange Events. Have they even given any reasoning about why entries have been opening so late or responded to any complaints on the subject?

motox199

Likes Dirt
The price is $90 and I dont think its that much. You get shuttles for two days, timing gear and first aid for that price. Think about the cost of fuel these days.

Putting a race on isnt a cheap exercise.
Yeah i know what you mean, i didn't really actually think about it before i typed that. Does anyone know anything more about online entry?

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i know what you mean, i didn't really actually think about it before i typed that. Does anyone know anything more about online entry?
Fair enough.

Its monday morning with the race only 5 days away. Well only 4 days for me as we are practising friday.

The online entries should have been up a week ago, but I would asume they will be up today.