funnel web in nowra

Cletus

Likes Dirt
hey guys, im looking for some SCUM locals or some guys from nowra to ride with us at the funnelweb trail on sunday 8th july.
if you'll be there or are keen to ride please reply here or shoot me a pm.

cheers.

Kyran

Banned
I might go down there on sunday. Im not a local but would like to go for ride with you anyway. Yeah any locals going riding on sunday?

Phalophalot

Likes Dirt
looking good then guys.
Sweeet...

Hey Sam!! As far as shuttle vehicles go do you think we will get an Astra up the track or should we take our beefier Rodeo??
The astra is a (******* fleet vehicle) therefore doubles as a 4x4, rally car, boat, F1, and has free petrol and a cool bike trailleur but if it won't make it up the shuttle track I'm sure Cleatus will volenteer his hotted up & blinged out Rodeo for the job?

Sam!!

Likes Dirt
Sweeet...

Hey Sam!! As far as shuttle vehicles go do you think we will get an Astra up the track or should we take our beefier Rodeo??
The astra is a (******* fleet vehicle) therefore doubles as a 4x4, rally car, boat, F1, and has free petrol and a cool bike trailleur but if it won't make it up the shuttle track I'm sure Cleatus will volenteer his hotted up & blinged out Rodeo for the job?
hahahhaa depending how the weather has been there i mean as in rain,(if rain has been heaps up there the track for cars will be farked)but i wouldt take the chance on a astra,lol

yeah pete,your rodeo will go just fine:p

sorry if that didnt help you;)

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
These guys can give you a better idea then me, but we rode the funnel web track a few months after it was built, and our rwd hilux with 5 bikes/5 people had trouble getting up the hill. Best shuttled with a 4wd.

Cletus

Likes Dirt
thanks for the heads up cave dweller, the rodeo it is then, though i've seen the astra plow through shit that my ute struggled with. the astra might be easyer to push if we get bogged too.

and october 26, man up. what happend to you last weekend? (insert pic of hand with pinky sticking out here):p

Sam!!

Likes Dirt
well pete,why dont you wait till scum have a race
they said they should have another one soon