Funnelweb State round photos.........

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks heaps for the picture. I was the 90th picture in the first batch. Thanks again.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Are those the only ones you toke?? or is there more to come??

The photography was good but one thing,

I did n't get one!!!!! LOL :(

Oh well, I will have to wait for some others.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Loving this one of myself mate cheers!

Not really sure what I'm doing though :D

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer not sure what that is your doing JDA but it's cool. Mix between a flatty and pushing your bike away. Anyway it looks cool. Call it the JDA or something:p

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WooHoo, got another picture of me of the 7ft drop (photo 22). Thanks so much, really happy with them:D

bodgie

Likes Dirt
Bugger still no photos of me but a few good ones at the end of my mate on the uni. Some nice shots in there. Good on ya for sitting out there all day and puttin in the effort to take all those shots.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Attention all farkers can someone PLEASE look through the photos. My sight is a bit blurred at the moment and can't seem to find my photo (if I even got one).

Number: 853
Bike: Grey Norco Six Three with single crown forks
Kit: Black & white Fox kit, chest & back plate, red and black RJays helmet

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Gravjunkie

Likes Dirt
Is this you DD....not a pro shot, my wife took this. If it is let me know your email addy I'll send you the 2meg full shot.

Attachments

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks heaps for the photo's of me. If you have any more of #831 wearing black Troy Lee gear and on a black Santa Cruz V10 with bright yellow wheels and Fox 40's it would be heaps appreciated if you could post them up:D