Fuzzy has more posts than me

S.

ex offender
Adin said:
Steve, you said he has more posts than you.... which means exactly what?
It means he has more posts than me, actually. I get the impression that you're trying to read things into my posts that just aren't there. Considering the number of comments that have been made on the amount of posts I have, I thought it might be of SOME interest to some people, that Fuzzy has more posts than I do now... make sense? It's not a derogatory theme...

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yes, infact that is exactly what I am doing because your intentions are evil. :evil:

Kinda remind me of the lerts...

Adi

It's my birthday!
Great, stay that way :p

Think what you want, say whatever you want Steve, but I still think you just wanted to start your bagging some people again.

And, you are also wrong in saying that Fuzzy has more posts than you because

1) You said that you deleted 50 posts the other night, so he could be the new leader in your little mind game you like to play with everyone. So he really needs another 30 or so posts to 'beat you'. - AMAZING!

2) Half of Fuzzys posts aren't even posts, and he should be damn proud of that; because he is not like you (which I think is farkin great)

Just my $0.02 and it's not gonna change, feel free to add me to your "I hate" list. And look out for my posts that you can start pulling ht shit out of.

Ciao

S.

ex offender
I posted this cos I want to bag Fuzzy, right? Why then, have I COMPLETELY REFRAINED from doing so, despite being given multiple opportunities?

Yes, my entire existence is a "mind game" where I try to "beat everyone"...

And Fuzzy should be proud that he's posted over a thousand worthless posts? Why? Just so he's not like me? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
socket, get over it buddy, fuzzy wins, ur shit, end of discussion.......and ur most likely jelous too seeming you did make a topic about it....haha

G

Socket said:
I posted this cos I want to bag Fuzzy, right? Why then, have I COMPLETELY REFRAINED from doing so, despite being given multiple opportunities?
if i was here which i wasnt cool runnings was on. :lol: dam thats an awesome movie. Shit woulda started so i left.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
am pretty sure neither socket nor fuzzy care about who has more posts any where near as much as other people do.
it seems to the high point of some peoples day to find out what the post counts are.
am also pretty sure that socket started this thread as i joke, and NOT to start shit.
just my opinion, but neither of them seem like the type to care overly (except when a milestone is coming up, then they are both psychotic idiots :twisted: )

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
is it just me or are more and more arguements starting to happen on farkin.net??
CHILL EVERYONE!!! jebus!

G

lupine128 said:
am pretty sure neither socket nor fuzzy care about who has more posts any where near as much as other people do.
but neither of them seem like the type to care overly (except when a milestone is coming up, then they are both psychotic idiots :twisted: )
1st point very true :D

2nd point also very true :evil:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
omg, y is there always someone who thinks a post made in good fun is a mind-game or a fight, get over yourself and let people have fun!
its not like socket is gonna have a cry becuase someone has more posts then him...
IMHO i think the postcount should be removed or just in profile if people think it's fun or a good idea to post jsut to get their count up