Fuzzy's Da Bomb w/ extra pimp

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Well since our beloved FuzzBucket is waaaaay too drunk to post (14beers in think he's upto), here's his baby, with added Trailpimp goodness. For those who have no idea what i'm talking about, they are the uber triple walled rims from Atomic Laboratories that come in at an astonishing 895g per rim. Definantly not for the weight weenie inside you.
So anyway here's his POS, and lets all give him a big huzza for he is now a man. Happy 18th B'Day BuzzFucket! :wink:

Adi

It's my birthday!
Liam you slut :p! That is so farkin pimp. Can't wait to see it on the next ride :D!

Enjoy your ride and the rest of your birthday - don't forget to put up some drunken posts on the message board! :lol:.

G

htanks pppls, n a hueg thanks 2 sqiud evry1 giv it up 4 im :)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ayeah due ithats htaas imporeved a fuckoad since is aw it last, almos tlike a fat chick thaving lipposuckinotk.hahahah babaahha thae fockrs look fuckign marc0re dude, i told tyou to post osme pictues, bu u had to hget someone poese to post it idnd't oul.

fastrider gus

super huck
haha! fark yea fuzzy... hope you had a good time, your bike looks unreal... hurry up and ride it.. then get some pics of the riding.

G

my pyslos were top notch ;)

the dj1s are nice and the rims are not for the weight weenies.

thanks for the comments
more pics soon

camo75

Likes Dirt
awesome bike mate, i've got 1 with nearly exactly the same specs.

DABOMB XLR8 frame $400, MARZOCCHI DJ1 $500

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the elmo that was on the rim is gone!hope you had a good drunkfest that bike is looking sick enjoy it