gapping this chick over the stepdown at beerburrum

haha are u seriours...there is clearly a large white thing under neath my bike(i even looked down just for you to give you proof)

noob
Fail! grab yourself a dictionary and compare the terms gaping and gapping! or better yet ask your mummy! actually, fuck it - just learn to spell!

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
holy shit who really gives a fk about how he spelt it, hopefuly most people knows what he means holy crap.. use are making such a big deal out of fk all?

huskyhead22

Cannon Fodder
nah grampa yoused too tel me storys abot the anshent art of gaping....confushos say wide opan vajina wil always cause nasty smelling draft

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
LOL im 16 go to school and have my L's but cant drive by myself =[ and i work in a butcher! how about that!
im 17, go to school and i am still on my L's and work at hogs breath as a waiter where i'm lucky to get over 60 bucks a week and i don't get sunday rates or public holiday rates :mad:

btw THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
im 17, go to school and i am still on my L's and work at hogs breath as a waiter where i'm lucky to get over 60 bucks a week and i don't get sunday rates or public holiday rates :mad:

btw THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!
oh dam bro bad luck... i guess u win!? haha yeh i get like 80 bucks a week.. (only work sundays) but ahwell cant complain at least i can kinda try and buy some stuff for riding..

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
You know when you go riding and something happens and you go, crap wish i had a camera, noone will ever believe what just happened, well that wasn't one of those times, THAT WAS AWESOME!! how did you not tap her on the head.

When your 80 years old you'll be able to pull this video out and show the little runts, grandad isn't making these stories up!!

When your 80 years old you'll be able to pull this video out and show the little runts, grandad isn't making these stories up!![/QUOTE]

haha true that mate...il show all my youngins

latheboy

Likes Dirt
Wow man, did she even notice you guys "gaping" her haha

So did you go back and talk to her?
A tyre mark on her helmet would be a cool battle scare

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow man, did she even notice you guys "gaping" her haha

So did you go back and talk to her?
A tyre mark on her helmet would be a cool battle scare
she was pretty much shivering and the funny thing is we almost ran into her again further down the track and ben said his back tyre did hit her head..... :O

Jaybies_Can_Crash

Likes Dirt
So, regarding the thread title, spelling, and jokes at your expense, spelling can be important for context:
google search "chick gaping" - NSFW

Last edited: