Garbonzo DH live streaming on now

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Cool to watch so far, but they only show the last 25 seconds of a run and the commentators are on crack or can't see. Some guy crashed before taking out the bunting then the next guy ended up missing the corner and riding down with all the punters.... They were saying he was taking a sneaky line or some such rubbish!

my02

Likes Dirt
Yeah its not brilliant. Same deal for the Enduro on Monday.

But as Im currently unemployed its a decent way to spend an hour or so whilst preparing for interviews.

Air DH will stream live tomorrow. Will most likely tune in for that as well.

jarrod839

Banned
i watched it today, through the redbull TV app for iphone, was a bit annoying aswell as they only showed the last 30 seconds of the runs.

but watched the world cup the other day through the same app completely live with all the runs from start to finish.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i watched it today, through the redbull TV app for iphone, was a bit annoying aswell as they only showed the last 30 seconds of the runs.

but watched the world cup the other day through the same app completely live with all the runs from start to finish.
It wouldn't be the app but the actual number of camera's they have at the event.