GEELONGS GETTING BETTER

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
Just to inform, the long awaited CARCASS GAP has been completed and local ripper, fastrider_gus jumped the gap today infront of a few stuned local riders. Gus landed the 25ft high, 35ft long gap perfectly on his NORCO 250cc hardtail. Well done Gus!

photos coming soon..........................

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
8) FUCKING MAD-OX!!! 8)

Thas crazy shit boy, good one Gus; now you'll have all the local kiddies trying too...Y'all gonna die, but at least it's doin somethin cool, like a FUCKIN BIG GAP! 8)

Tops Dude [/code]

fastrider gus

super huck
it was sooooo intense! the scariest thing i have ever done. i doubt ill do it again for a while. damn RICKY missed it with the vid cam... he's fired! :evil:

and today at ballarat i did ANOTHER 20footer!! im on a farkin roll!! woooo!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

trobb

Likes Dirt
yer gus you have goten so much better in the past week. but dont worry, ile catch up. i will do that gap, just you wait

fastrider gus

super huck
im sure you'll try it.. landing and rolling away is another thing.. you have no idea what its like cruising that fast at 20+ feet dude... its totally different to doing a 12 footer. which i sugest you should try first...

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
tom u better try drop zone first i think

me and rickey r going to start construction on the new road gap tomoz mayb start building a big takeoff ladder
or mayb clean up the landing if ther weather is ok