Last edited:

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Where's the Holden badge huh? ;)

Love it, those forks are ridiculous! (in a good way) :D

rtd

Likes Dirt
Next Task: Build a dh frame
Yep, that's the plan - maybe late next year or early 2009!

Nice Gemini, change the rear shock to a DHX Air, that'd be hawt!
Yeah, I'd really like to go to a nice air shock, like a DHX Air or Roco. The shock in there at the moment is actually off an 05 AC - it's 190mm long, 10mm shorter than the original Vanilla R, dropping the BB slightly which is good. It's some no name thing, but feels better than the Vanilla - although it's louder.

Customjimmy

Likes Dirt
Nice one. I've just about finished rebuilding my '04 gemini so cheers for the inspiration, looks great. Do you need a cannondale-specific mounting bracket for the chainguide?

rtd

Likes Dirt
Nice one. I've just about finished rebuilding my '04 gemini so cheers for the inspiration, looks great. Do you need a cannondale-specific mounting bracket for the chainguide?
Wow, Gemini represent aswell as Oldschool Raleigh represent (refer to my post in ur folding bike thread). Glad I could inspire you... Actually, the old guide has been modified to fit over the iscg mounts - when I say 'modified' I actually mean hacked almost beyond disrepair by the previous owner...

Joy

Likes Dirt
Looks great Rich. I'll have to see how it measures up to my Gemini when I come back to Toowoomba for the holidays.:)

Wooly

Likes Dirt
what is the front wheel?, i know the back is a high roller, but i can't make out the front one.

rtd

Likes Dirt
how does it feel to ride?
Pics were taken near the lookout at Picnic Point trail, Toowoomba, looking out over the Lochear Valley. The front tire is Minion DHF 2.5 40a, rear being a Highroller 2.5 42a - it's a good set up.

Yeah the bike rides really well, and its versatile too. Takes anything you throw at it and is reasonably light.