Get Together At Whimps On Sunday

tomac1

Likes Bikes
Hey Guys Just Wondering If Anyone Wants To Go For Ride On Sunday At Nerang State Foret Whimps At 8.00am:d. We Had A Sick Turn Out Last Sunday With Almost 20 Guys. Its Awsome Riding With A Group And Its Good For The Peer Pressure Because You Hit Anyhting And Theres Plenty Of People To See If You Stack So Youll Be Fine. Good Place To Make New Freinds Coming In To The New Season Of Downhill.

Hope To See You All There.:d:d:d:)

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh boy was sweet as on Monday too. That one jumps was so much fun to hit. And Why Is Every Word You Write Have A Capital Letter :p.

Don;t think I'll have my stinky done man so back up on the hardtail for the day maybe with clips too.

what time you headed up?

repas2

Likes Dirt
hey tomac mofo wats up,

count me in for the ride at whimps. i will probably be there at like 8:3o, 9 ish tho. last monday was sick, that fell on the kona doin the no-footer cans was sooooo sick, and i had a great time with all the boys too. so yer count me in for the ride. i will speak to ya at skool tomorrow anyway.

ps. how funny wa that fight at skool today ohh and will mitch mofo be there?

l8rz tomac mofo.

beaty

Likes Dirt
We'll be there for most of the day doing push runs. probably go for lunch around 12 then pop back up for a few more runs
yea true..would love to make it, just dont have my lift this weekend either. The boys are in sydney this weekend. Anyone know how easy it is to ride from the traino?

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey tomac mofo wats up,

count me in for the ride at whimps. i will probably be there at like 8:3o, 9 ish tho. last monday was sick, that fell on the kona doin the no-footer cans was sooooo sick, and i had a great time with all the boys too. so yer count me in for the ride. i will speak to ya at skool tomorrow anyway.

ps. how funny wa that fight at skool today ohh and will mitch mofo be there?

l8rz tomac mofo.
That was me haha. Who were you?

repas2

Likes Dirt
yea it does lol.
How cruizy? Like nice and easy for a DH rig?
umm, its a little bit of up hill and downhill, but yer its not that hard, i have a few mates that ride dually's and they recon its no problem, you should be sweet.

Greg_bris

Likes Bikes
yea true..would love to make it, just dont have my lift this weekend either. The boys are in sydney this weekend. Anyone know how easy it is to ride from the traino?
Happy to pick you up if you want.... That way you can ride all day... call me

SEbikes

Likes Dirt
Yep soo coming so count me in tomac mofo... Monday was that fun and is i like dirt the guy on the stinky??? blake mofo are you still trainin it ? Ill talk to u at school about it anyways

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

I'll try. does a train go direct from brizzy to nerang? and I'm not totally sure where the track is...are we meeting on brookfield St or the actual track?.

repas2

Likes Dirt
Yep soo coming so count me in tomac mofo... Monday was that fun and is i like dirt the guy on the stinky??? blake mofo are you still trainin it ? Ill talk to u at school about it anyways
dunno jaidyn mofo, i think eric mofo's dad is gonna take me. i might not go tho if it keeps raining

repas2

Likes Dirt
I'll try. does a train go direct from brizzy to nerang? and I'm not totally sure where the track is...are we meeting on brookfield St or the actual track?.
i think you can get an express to benenleigh then it stops at all stations till you get to nerang. then you just go to nerang state forest and meet us all at whimps

J

JaRedy

Yep, I'm coming. I can catch the train from cooperoo to south bank then express to nerang on the airplane train. I'll get there at 7:30. I'm not sure where wimps starts so I'll just hang around the pump-jump if anybody wants to wait there for me.

I ride a Giant team and my name's Jared.