Get well soon Ryan and Craig

Ryan

Radministrator
Well, I got released from hospital this arvo with a plate and eight screws now holding my electronon (the bone at the point of the elbow) together (pics to come later). I'm in a cast and off work for a month minimum so I guess I'll have plenty of time to work on this fine site :) Thanks to all for the good wishes and see you back on the trails soon, off to rest and enjoy my Panadeine Forte for now
ALSO: A big thankyou to anyone who helped untangle and move me from the gully and an extra big thanks to Morris for the first aid and driving me to hospital :)
Take it easy

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having spent the last 6+ months off my bikes(and still only riding road) due to a very badly busted wrist and previous to that a broken heel i can understand how you guys must be feeling. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone. Sux is about the only word to discribe it.

Good luck to both of you for a speedy recovery !!

Raceace

Cannon Fodder
Gravity Assisted Suicide

Hoping that Craig and Ryan get their internal organs back in order and back out on the hill again.
I was down on the coast earlier in the year and was talking to Craigs parents about his Norba plans coming up,and how he was chopping at the bit to get over there to kick some yank khyber

I have known Craig since he was a little fruit loop jumping the doubles out
at Ashmore. Pushing the limit is a habit for him and I hope your back
on your feet quick mate. :D

Kind regards