Getting stickers off sun rims??

tomevo

Likes Bikes
Hey ive got a set of sun s-type rims and they have a total of 6 stickers on each rim. Ive tried the eucaliptus:confused: oil and have got 2 off. I just wanted to know if there is a quicker way. Because i am lazy.

noddy

Likes Dirt
you can just peel them off... thats what i did with mine... whole job took about 10 mins, peel 'em off, use the eucalyptus to get rid of the residue stickyness

Dougy

Likes Dirt
Fly Spray works a treat. Spray it on the sticker, leave it for about 10 mins and then peel away.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Exactly what Noddy said, just peel them off. Simple as that. Didn't even have to clean residue off on my MTX's, but if you have to use eucalyptus oil.

nomis7

Banned
There is no real “easier” way but have you tried that ‘citrus’ stuff? Probably around the same as eucalyptus but I found it works pretty well.

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I tried eucaliptus oil (sp)? first but then i asked my dad what would be better to take that glue crap of, i got minaral turpintine to take the shit of works like a treat, use ur nails at the same time to take the gluey stuff off. But with the stickers i just got some long pointy plyers and pealed it off with my fingernail then when i could grip it with the plyers i just yanked em off.

Ryan Hotdog

Likes Dirt
Heat the stickers with a hair dryer till they peel right off, then use the citrus remover to get the residue of your newly naked rims.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Use mineral turpentine (turps) on a rag. Peel the sticker off, rub till sticky residue comes off. Easy as eating a pie.

(Just make sure you don't sniff it for too long without having a break. You'll forget what you were doing and probably end up efhads;nljvdz fb/zdsf'adsen')

What was i talking about again?

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Use mineral turpentine (turps) on a rag. Peel the sticker off, rub till sticky residue comes off. Easy as eating a pie.

(Just make sure you don't sniff it for too long without having a break. You'll forget what you were doing and probably end up efhads;nljvdz fb/zdsf'adsen')

What was i talking about again?
ur funny:p i think that happend to me, i was totally out of it after.