getting yelled at from a car

29er

Likes Bikes
Nine times out of ten if i get yelled at while riding the roadie its from a Commodore. Bogan chariots.

DHboy

Likes Dirt
I had one guy yell "get a car" and i yelled back IM 15 DICKHEAD. and i saw the devistating sight of brake lights and a huge screach. he got out and walked towards me..i just pedaled off real fast and said BIKES HAVE BENIFTS TO PEOPLE ON FEET and then he got back in his car and chased me and i went into a bush track and he was just yelling abuse....

quite friggen scary to be honest...he was huge...guess not only bogans drive comodores

binner

Hath shat hymself
nothing changes

and so it continues, I rode to work this morning....landy ute peels off to the left and as he's peeling away all I could hear was blarghh ghaaaarobblobblobfreeeeknasshole, I so wished he wasn't pulling off because I really wanted to catch up to him at the lights and ask him to repeat what he said so I could reply to his question.....:eek: It always seems to me that you get yelled at when they are pulling off or turning off the road you are on.

trickle

Likes Dirt
My 2 fav's:

1.Some years ago (ok, a fuggin looong time ago...say 1994) I was riding the Proflex out to Clear Mountain. Old mate in a nice HQ Monaro is hassling me through Strathpine, swerving and carrying on. Passenger then slaps me as they accelerate past me, that shit hurts... So next set of lights I slip past, SPD'd the passenger side mirror and the blow through the red light and off into the distance.

2.More recently on a roadie training ride, turning left at a round about and I knew there were 2 cars behind me. The first was the bogan/tradie ute and the second granddads Toyota Aurion.

As the ute passes me the bogan/tradie's passenger hurls a mouthful of abuse at me and then one of those fuck off big GLASS V energy drink bottles, smashes all over the road in front of me causing me to swerve in front of granddads Aurion to avoid the glass, granddad is on the horn at me. I turn around to wave an apology when woooooop on with the blue and red disco lights and granddad is off after bogan/tradie matey to have a chat. WOW a copper around when you actually need one!

I stop where the copper has bogan matey pulled over, ask if he needs anything from me from the incident. Copper says "nope, you are obviously out training. Dont stop or you'll cool down, have a good one" As I clip in I turn to the occupants of the ute and offer "nice work fuckarse, bet that didnt turn out how you thought it would"... I ride off laughing.

agoer

Likes Dirt
About 12 months ago a ute comes past me at 40 or so k and hour and the passenger leans out and scream ARRRRGGGHHHHH at me. due to ipod in ears the whole thing scared poo out of me. About a block and a half later i see said ute about 6 deep at railway crossing. I wasnt planning on going that way but i couldnt resisit. I slide on past the ute in between the gutter half lean in the window and scream back. The rest was in slow mo, the look on their faces near made me crash into the gutter it was freaking awsome. Just as i pull up to the barrier it lifts and blam im off as fast as my stumpy legs could pump. I could not stop telling people for weeks.

:) :)

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Probably the funniest encounter i've had was a late night pedal along Hunter St in Newcastle, had some skank lean out the window at shout "reckon you could ride me as hard as you ride your bike?"

Nearly stacked it from laughing.

mtb1611

Seymour
Probably the funniest encounter i've had was a late night pedal along Hunter St in Newcastle, had some skank lean out the window at shout "reckon you could ride me as hard as you ride your bike?"

Nearly stacked it from laughing.
That's a corker. Only in Straya.