Giant Anthem X Medium (or Small) Front Triangle or Frame

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Item: Giant Anthem X Medium (or possibly Small) Front Triangle or Frame for 26" wheels
Item Condition: Front triangle needs to be A1. No cracks or significant dents. Cosmetic appearance not important.
Price and price conditions: You tell me.
Additional info: I've got a complete spare rear triangle, linkages, shock etc so I really just need a suitable front triangle. Will consider a complete frame if I can't get a front triangle by itself. Would prefer the earlier version with 68mm BSA BB but any suitable medium or small Anthem X frame is OK, alu or carbon.

Will also consider a cracked alu or carbon front triangle but I'd need to see some detailed pictures of the cracks etc. to determine repair options.

Last edited:

goog64

Likes Dirt
Hi mate,
I have a medium carbon Anthem X 29er frame. It was the spare bike of a race team and had supposedly only done 200km (it has some chain suck marks on the stay) and I bought it for all the XTR parts. Before I put the parts on my new Superlight frame, I raced the Anthem in a 100km race two weeks ago (and absolutely loved it). So now it's done 300km. After the race, I felt so good that I was torn about which bike I actually wanted to keep, (if I hadn't already bought the new Superlight I would have just stayed with the Anthem) so I thought I might just leave the frame in the garage in case I wanted to swap back, but seeing your ad might just be the motivation I need to "let go".
Give me a call on 4963 2626, or email goog64@yahoo.com if you'd like to discuss it.
John

SummitFever

Eats Squid
John. Your carbon anthem sounds like a ripper, but I need a 26" frame. Apologies, I should have made that clear in the ad.

asa572

Likes Dirt
Are you looking to build it to ride or use parts you have to sell it?
I have 2 medium Anthems in the shed and I really only need one.
Ones a 2010 X1 that built up from a frame I bought of here years ago and the other is a 2011 Advanced SL O that is standard other then easton bars and shorter stem.
I'm just debating what to do, keep my X1 that I custom built or move everything from it that I need onto the carbon frame.
Which ever way I go there will be a complete bike left over.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I've basically got everything I need to build a complete bike other than the front triangle. I'd consider buying a complete bike if the price was right.

I'm running out of time on this project as I've got to get it sorted for a birthday present needed by the end of August. If I don't have something by the end of the month, then I'll need to bite the bullet and build the front triangle. No doubt that will be the best outcome/fit, but I don't want to spend the time building if I can buy.

asa572

Likes Dirt
I was thinking of putting the drive train from the X1 onto the XO and the XO drive train to the X1.
I run grip shifters so the xtr shit is useless to me (can't shift with thumbs), hence the XO as it sits is useless to me but the frame is sexy as.
But I also don''t know what to ask for, no matter what I do.