Giant Bikes

Aman

Likes Bikes
I got a giant iguana now, its good for XC, but I want to get a VT when i got the money.

Can you actually buy VT's in australia !!! They stock NRS's and AC's but what about VT's !!!

Ty

Eats Squid
as yet i don't think there are any VTs in the country, maybe just a few test models, your best bet is to get onto Giant Australia.

GIANT Bicycle Co. Pty. Ltd.

Australia phone: 03 95321899

Aman

Likes Bikes
I've been riding MTB for 6 months now, I did BMX before that coz it was cheap but it sucks now and I con't sell my Mosh DJ2.

I've looked at the bikes giant makes and the DH Team dosn't seem that bad. Has anyone got a Giant DH frame and what do you think of it !!!

trobb

Likes Dirt
Yer i am not really into giants. i used to have one. there not bad, but i would get a norco or something like that.

stooge

Likes Dirt
Yeh we have one in at cyclerama, pretty trick looking, and i think it has a manitou swinger on it, nice looking air shock and its in a nice shinney bluuuue :D

Stoooge
"Ride On"

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Reality check

oz-freerider said:
Grip said:
I truly LOVE Giants.... every damn one of 'em... now guess why.
i bet is cause u get to repair heaps of them and make heaps of money off them ;)
To be totally honest... there are lots and lots and LOTS of Giants out there... so it's no wonder we end up with the odd one or two(??!!??!!??!!)

Still... there are a fair number of Avantis out there as well and the only two of those we've EVER had in were accident damage.

And on the other hand there's one brand that I reckon we've repaired almost EVERY frame of their's ever brought into the country which is why I'd never own a

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
i've seen a few VT's in newcastle, they look like a pretty sweet trailbike.

as for giant being weak?? pphhh, they all come from the same factory in taiwan unless your spending up around the 8 grand mark, don't fool yourselves. i've never owned a giant, but every bike is going to break if you think riding off cliffs is fun.

G

Re: Reality check

Grip said:
oz-freerider said:
Grip said:
i bet is cause u get to repair heaps of them and make heaps of money off them ;)
To be totally honest... there are lots and lots and LOTS of Giants out there... so it's no wonder we end up with the odd one or two(??!!??!!??!!)

Still... there are a fair number of Avantis out there as well and the only two of those we've EVER had in were accident damage.

And on the other hand there's one brand that I reckon we've repaired almost EVERY frame of their's ever brought into the country which is why I'd never own a
...?? THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING MEE

stylinruss

Likes Dirt
Giant VTs were released as a mid year indent and there was very limited stock available. I am pretty sure they will be available as normal for 2004 but I haven't seen the giant literature yet. 2004 giants have just started arriving but I think the 2004 VT will available for a while yet.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Grip said:
oz-freerider said:
Grip said:

Yeti? :p

scottlikesbeer

Likes Dirt

josh said:
Grip said:
oz-freerider said:
Grip said:

Yeti? :p

i have snapped Yeti DH 8 Swingarm sitting on my TV. everything breaks, but i also have an 00 Team Animal Orange bike and it hasnt got a crack in it.