Giant Clearouts?

conman

Likes Dirt
At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, is there anyone who knows of bike stores that are having sales on Giant mountain bikes?

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard that there's a good one in London. Is that in your area?
Are you looking for model/size in specific? Does it have to be a Giant!?
Assuming you're only looking in the Melbourne city area?

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good luck with it. I would imagine all the popular models and sizes would be sold out. I know they are in road bikes as I just had a mate that is a Giant dealer chasing one for me and there was nothing left.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know that theres quite a few glorys left in stock, so are going cheaper.
i think most of the trail/xc range is gone, almost all of it infact

guern

Squid
Not sure if it's in your area but was in Bike n Bean the other day and they had a few giants still in stock. Depends on what you're after though.

Don't they just go on sale as soon as they are released? I mean they always make way to many of them, have way to many dealers and plus no one really wants to have one anyway so the dealers only way to get rid of them is to give them away right?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Don't they just go on sale as soon as they are released? I mean they always make way to many of them, have way to many dealers and plus no one really wants to have one anyway so the dealers only way to get rid of them is to give them away right?
No. That isn't the case at all and people are sick of hearing that constant uneducated jibe at a quality brand. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about otherwise you wouldn't have said it so I'll say what others are thinking: Shut up!

Back on topic, have a look through bikeexchange.com.au You can filter your search to include any make or model in recent times from a lot of dealers in Australia.

taibo

Eats Squid
No. That isn't the case at all and people are sick of hearing that constant uneducated jibe at a quality brand. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about otherwise you wouldn't have said it so I'll say what others are thinking: Shut up!
couldnt have said it better myself

Roasted Chicken

Likes Bikes
What models are you looking at?
I was in Ivanhoe Cycles last week and they had some Trance X, Anthem and Glory on sale, not sure of qty or sizes. Maybe give them a look as it is pretty close to you.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
What a valuable contribution you make to Rotorburn...

conman

Likes Dirt
I'm sick of people dissing Giants there great bikes. Anyways i was thinking of the Reign so i'll look through bike exchange and see what i come up with. Thanks for all the help guys. Also does anyone know of a Goldcross thats stocking old Reigns or Trances?