NSW Giant Defy Advanced SL 1 2015 Medium SOLD

mr_h._simpson

Likes Bikes
Item: Giant Defy Advanced SL 1 2015 Medium size

Item Condition: Bike has done about 500km. It is as new with the exception of a tiny bit of rub on one chain stay where my heel rubbed when riding. Got tape on that spot after the first ride so no more rub occurred and is hardly noticeable.(EDIT - Just gave bike good clean and rub came away. Was just some rubber or something). Tiny nick that has just removed some paint on the seat tube. This nick is not visible as it is under the seat clamp but just to let you know it is there. Otherwise like new. Had its first service.

Reason for selling: Road cycling not for me (and want to get a motorbike!)

Price and price conditions: **NOW $2250** $3000 or swap for a low km Honda VTR1000 with cash adjustment. (I think offering a swap is OK by the forum rules but please let me know if not)

Extra Info: One middle aged owner with young kids and barely ridden. Comes with all the paper work, etc that Giant give you when buying. Spec is unchanged from Giant website. Spec includes carbon wheel set. EDIT - Has a Selle SMP Forma saddle on it. Once used original saddle also comes with bike.

Pictures: Coming when I get the smart phone working again. It is as per pics on the Giant website though. Bitchin black and white model.

My contact details are 0459 711 926 and andrewroywhite@gmail.com

Last edited:

mr_h._simpson

Likes Bikes
Price Drop

Price drop to $2250.

And I know you want more so for a limited time you also get:

-Pump,:shocked:

- 2 x Zefal Water bottle cages :shocked:, and

- Carbon Ultegra pedals:shocked::cheer2: