Giant Glory 01 with a lot of things changed!

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Hey dude.
Where you riding Keira today?
nice by the way
Hey mate I was up there today with a few guys, I seen alot of you up there building were you with them?
Bike rode so good on keira with all the new changes, hopefully going to come back soon!

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
im loving that spec man, there is like nothing wrong with that bike, best looking glory ive ever seen, tell us how she rides:D
Thanks man, bike rides amazing nothing better then just hearing your cassette!
Yeah I took alot of things from the Glory 0 and swapped them over, was good that the bike shop brought alot of the parts back off me!

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
looks good adam. and your bars have really high rise even though they same bars as mine!
yeah love the higher bars nelson, just coming from bmx it felt alot better than a flat bar, I may even swap these for the 19mm rise one later down the track!

nelson-dh

Likes Bikes
yeah love the higher bars nelson, just coming from bmx it felt alot better than a flat bar, I may even swap these for the 19mm rise one later down the track!
yeah i rode bmx until i got my DJ bike no i just run like 30mm rise on that so its okay. and yeah 19mm rise feel sick :)

spydh

Squid
looks like every man and his dog likes your bike that much they they copied it, except yours looks alot nicer!

welliot

Likes Dirt
glory

hey mate what sort of price range were you looking for?
something around $3000? (i dont know what a bike with this spec would be worth)
cheers
Elliot